Dic Dub Oddities
These are my, and others, personal questions about the Dic dub!
If you have answers to any of these questions, please
feel free to post your answers on the
Message Board in the Main Office
However, please don't post your own Oddites there!
E-mail Me your oddities instead! But I'm
still going to leave up all the oddities (Answered and
Non-answered) here for other people to theorize about! ^_^ Have fun!
- How can the Silver Crystal be split up into the 7 Rainbow Crystals but still be whole to send everyone to Earth?
- If Neflite says there is no love in the Negaverse, then what is up with Malichite (Kunzite) and Zoisite?
- Why did they bother to change Kunzite's name anyway?
- How come they never showed Sailor Venus's past?
- Why did Rini turn out to be so annoying when in the original she isn't as annoying?
- When Artimus is introducing Sailor Venus, why is she dressed as Sailor V when he never even mentions Sailor V?
- Why is Rei so annoying? ^_^
- How can a cat have an English accent when she has never been to England?
- After Artimus reveals he is Central Control, why do they BOTH still refer to Central Control as someone else?
- Why are we told in "Reluctant Princess" that the last time Princess Serena and Prince Darien saw each other was when he went into battle, but in "The Past Returns", it is said that they died together when the battle ended?
- If Artimus is Central Control, why didn't he tell Luna sooner?
- If Luna and Artimus remember each other from the Moon Kingdom, you would think that they would reconize Sailor Moon as the Princess, right?
- Why do drivers in their cars constantly switch sides in the cars and on the roads?
- How can the character's speak without moving their mouths? (Telepath possibly? ^_^)
- Why are the senshi's attacks constantly renamed and their attack sequence changed?
- In the episode "Follow the Leader"; why did Rei claim she was a senshi before Ami?
- In that same episode, why does Jupiter say that Jedite was a tough general to beat, when she never even fought him (or heard about him, to my knowledge)?
- In the first two episodes that Lita uses her powers; why did she keep on renaming them?
- On "Day of Destiny" when Queen Beryl threw a giant crystal at Serena and Darien and Darien shatterd the crystal with a rose, why did Darien die anyways?
- If the senshi can't be shown being crucified, then why doesn't Dic explain how they suddenly appear on Rubeus's speaceship after Rini disconnects his power source?
- When Zoicite takes the Yellow Rainbow Crystal from Greg and he transforms into a Shadow Warrior, that Shadow Warrior proceeds to attack Zoicite. This attack results in the Yellow Rainbow Crystal falling into Sailor Mercury's hands. Zoicite uses her black crystal to "revive" the Shadow Warrior's memory and tells him to get the black crystal from Sailor Mercury. Isn't Zoicite the one with the Black Crystal? (Maybe that's why he attacked her: He was just doing what he was told! ^_-)
- Why do the senshi get perfect manicures when they transform, only to get covered up by gloves?
- Why couldn't they just keep Princess Serenity's name as Serenity instead of changing it to Princess Serena?
- Why not use Endymion as well?
- If Rini trys to destroy the Earth in the past as Wicked Lady, wouldn't she destroy herself, since she came from the future Earth?